To quote Bug-Eyed Earl, no man is an island, but if you duct-tape a bunch of dead guys together they make a decent raft. And so it is with bloggers!
How to get on the blog roll:
- I’m not a blog hunter scouring the vast expanses of the open Internet looking for acquaintances; I’m mostly content to sit here in my tiny corner of cyberspace and push out posts and reviews on my own like a dedicated worker ant. So please, leave a comment if you read and have a blog of your own, else there’s no way I’ll ever find out about it!
- Related to the above, RSS feed is an absolute necessity, otherwise I’ll totally forget about you and your site and hence it won’t ever make it to the Blogroll widget.
- Try to write some half-decent posts. (Do as I say, not as I do…)
- Hating Suzaku is a sure-fire way to be added nigh-instantaneously, though not a prerequisite.
- Although I’ve been known to review hentai games for a prominent Internet humor website, I try not to dabble into the ecchi material, even if I sometimes download a show simply because of its completely arresting title. (“Milk Junkies Sisters”. Hentai or thinly-veiled propaganda from Japan’s Dairy Foods Association? Had to find out. Answer: giant boobs galore.)